AdQuiver is a technology company focused on the Travel Sector, it helps its Clients to boost the data to transform it into a Business Asset, unifying the behavior of the traveler from the origin to the destination. For this purpose we use the Digital Advertising Ecosystem, with the help of our Media Agency, and the rest of internal and external sources.s.
Our vision is to promote our company as a benchmark in the MAdTech and Travel sector, to be considered a high-level technological partner, proving to be an innovative company that is at the same time stable, transparent and focused on people.
We are looking for the best talent to continue growing our company, at this time we want to incorporate a Community Manager in the Business Unit, who leads the digital marketing strategy from definition to execution with creative ideas that help improve results of the different marketing channels.
Functions and tasks.
- Generate and implement the marketing and communication plan aligned with the company’s objectives.
- Plan, implement and monitor social media.
- Perform web analytics, report management and results analysis.
- Give coverage of events in RRSS.
- Create and optimize Inbound Marketing campaigns for the capture, conversion and nurturing of leads that enhance the generation of MQL, SQLs and clients.
- Manage and administer the budget assigned to marketing actions.
- Manage external communication related to the media or partners: articles or news for blogs or external platforms, press releases and general communications, press kits and announcements on platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Marketing and / or sales.
- Demonstrated experience in developing brand strategies and implementing communication and marketing plans.
- Experience in managing editing programs and social networks.
- Higher education in ADE, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising and Communication.
- Postgraduate studies in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communication will be valued.
- Experience in automated Marketing (workflows, email marketing, etc.) will be valued.
- HTML/web publishing and/or CMS systems, preferably wordpress.
- English level B2 or higher.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and priority management.
- Customer orientation.
- High analytical capacity and expose conclusions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills, in varied environments and with diverse interlocutors.
Join our team!
We offer you:
- Join a competitive and continuously growing company.
- Integration in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Excellent work environment.
- Hybrid work with flexible working hours.
- Training and professional development.
- Continuous training through our “Friday pitchs”.
- Discount on medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Work in a wonderful city in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
¡WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW YOU!
Fill out the form and join our team.
This job offer is made with the commitment to comply with equal opportunities, taking into account impartiality and non-discrimination based on gender, race, ideology or any other personal or social condition or circumstance.