AdQuiver is a technology company focused on the Travel Sector, it helps its Clients to boost the data to transform it into a Business Asset, unifying the behavior of the traveler from the origin to the destination. For this purpose we use the Digital Advertising Ecosystem, with the help of our Media Agency, and the rest of internal and external sources.
Our Technological Platform has the objective of giving a 360 vision of the digital traveler with the purpose of increasing sales of the Direct Channel, and generating new business levers around the data strategy.
We are looking for the best talent to continue growing our company, we currently have a vacancy in the Data & Advanced Analytics Department, to incorporate a person as a Senior Data Engineer, where your mision is the responsability of laying the foundations for data acquisition, storage, transformation and management in the organization, leading a team and maintaining AdQuiver standards.
Functions and tasks.
- Responsible for data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Design interfaces to visualize and explore data.
- Create a Stack of Technological Components to capture the data.
- Develop and manage large volumes of data oriented to Big Data and Data Warehouse.
- Develop, create and maintain Creation of ETL and ELT.
- Create “scheduler” for monitoring workflows.
- Support and give support to the rest of the DATA work team.
- To line up data with customer needs and goals.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in design and implementation of Big Data systems.
- Manage tools and programming languages: Python and Java.
- AWS Components: RedShift, S3, Glue, Athena, EC2, EMR, Lambda, Flume, Sqoop, Spark SQL.
- Orchestrators: Data Pipeline, Airflow.
- Data architecture: normalized and denormalized, advanced analytics and business.
- Experience working in agile environments, specifically in scrum.
- Higher degree in computer science or similar.
- Knowledge in integration and data management in Cloud ecosystems and especially in AWS.
- Certification in AWS will be valued.
- Experience programming in Python and Java.
- Advanced English level.
- High autonomy and self-management.
- Ability to work remotely and in team environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team.
- Flexibility to initiate, develop and execute projects at different scales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (mail and slack)
- Enjoy working in a team and in a technological environment.
Join our team!
We offer you:
- Join a competitive and continuously growing company.
- Integration in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Excellent work environment.
- Hybrid work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training and professional development.
- Continuous training through our “Friday pitchs”.
- Discount on medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Snacks, fruit and free coffee in the office.
- Work in a wonderful city in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW YOU!
Fill the form below and join our team.
This job offer is made with the commitment to comply with equal opportunities, taking into account impartiality and non-discrimination based on gender, race, ideology or any other personal or social condition or circumstance