AdQuiver is a technology company focused on the Travel Sector, it helps its Clients to boost the data to transform it into a Business Asset, unifying the behavior of the traveler from the origin to the destination. For this purpose we use the Digital Advertising Ecosystem, with the help of our Media Agency, and the rest of internal and external sources.s.
Our vision is to promote our company as a benchmark in the MAdTech and Travel sector, to be considered a high-level technological partner, proving to be an innovative company that is at the same time stable, transparent and focused on people.
We are looking for a Paid Social Specialist, who will be responsible for designing and managing the strategies of all campaigns in the different digital and advertising media, increasing visibility and improving the positioning of our clients, complying with AdQuiver’s procedures and standards.
Functions and Tasks
- Monitor budgets and invoices on different advertising platforms.
- Prepare monthly reports on the performance of the accounts.
- Control the KPI’s to achieve the objectives.
- Ensure the registration of new accounts on the platforms.
- Plan the Tracking / Pixelation of the site.
- Plan and segment audiences for the different stages of the Customer Journey on the platforms.
- Analyze the market, consumer and competition to understand the client’s business objectives.
- Support the commercial department, detection and generation of insights.
- Monitor billing on different advertising platforms.
- Coordinate and supervise the setup of new clients.
- Investigate and analyze the market, the consumer and the competition to make proposals for improvement.
- Support the commercial department to detect and generate insights.
- Perform KPI’s to achieve objectives.
- Accreditable experience in media agencies (SEM / Display and Paid Media) minimum 3 years of experience.
- Experience in managing APIs (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, etc.).
- Experience in data analysis (Power BI, Data Studio, Excel)
- Experience in client and project management.
- Experience in managing large volumes of budgets and campaigns simultaneously.
- Higher education in ADE, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising and Communication.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the treatment of data and metrics of Digital Marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform stack.
- Knowledge of different DSPs (dv360, Xandr, Adform and Adservers)
- Knowledge in DCO (Dynamic Ads & Product Retargeting) preferably with Adform.
- Knowledge in managing Paid Social campaigns (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Knowledge of tracking and pixelation of sites with Google Tag Manager.
- English level B2 or higher.
- Ability to work remotely and in team environments.
- High analytical capacity and presentation of conclusions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills, in varied environments and with diverse interlocutors.
- Enjoy working in a team and in a technological environment.
Join our team!
We offer you:
- Join a competitive and continuously growing company.
- Integration in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Excellent work environment.
- Hybrid work with flexible working hours.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training and professional development.
- Continuous training through our “Friday pitchs”.
- Discount on medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Work in a wonderful city in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
¡WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW YOU!
Fill out the form and join our team.
This job offer is made with the commitment to comply with equal opportunities, taking into account impartiality and non-discrimination based on gender, race, ideology or any other personal or social condition or circumstance.