AdQuiver is a technology company focused on the Travel Sector, helping its Clients to boost data to transform it into a Business Asset, unifying the traveler’s behavior from origin to destination. For this purpose we use the Digital Advertising Ecosystem, with the help of our Media Agency, and the rest of internal and external sources.
Our Technological Platform has the objective of giving a 360 vision of the digital traveler with the purpose of increasing sales of the Direct Channel, and generating new business levers around the data strategy.
We are looking for the best talent to continue growing our company, right now we want to incorporate in the Data & Advanced Analytics Unit, such as Product Development Jr+, coordinating with the Delivery Project Manager and the Chief Data Officer, in addition to the rest of the profiles of the Department of Data & Advanced Analytics.
We are looking for a person with leadership and team coordination skills, willing to tackle the design of Technological Products and participate in the evolution of an Innovative Project.
The person must have knowledge of Big Data Technology Platform, Data Engineering, Analytics and Business Development, so that they can work on the definition, plan and evolve technological products in conjunction with the Implementation team and the Project Office.
Functions and tasks.
- Identify the needs and prioritize the opportunities of the Travel Sector market in terms of data strategy.
- Plan strategies aligned with the AdQuiver business (OKRs for Qs)
- Define products, implementation roadmap and validate solutions.
- Use Product Discovery with the “team leads” using lean as a methodology.
- Launch MVP and interact based on customer feedback.
- Plan the sprints and manage the product backlog.
- Track product performance using KPIs.
- Develop products with multidisciplinary teams.
- Minimum work experience of 3 years as Product Development Jr+ or in a similar position.
- Experience working in the world of data with both technical and business profiles.
- Knowledge in AWS.
- Prioritize product backlogs.
- Experience working in agile environments, specifically in scrum.
- Higher degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similary.
- Product discovery.
- Advanced English level.
- Ability to work remotely and in team environments.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team.
- Problem resolution.
- Data-driven mind.
- Enjoy working in a team and in a technological environment.
Join our team!
We offer you:
- Join a competitive and continuously growing company.
- Integration in a team of highly qualified professionals.
- Excellent work environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training and professional development.
- Continuous training through our “Friday pitchs”.
- Discount on medical insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Snacks, fruit and free coffee in the office.
- Work in a wonderful city in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW YOU!
Fill the form below and join our team.
This job offer is made with the commitment to comply with equal opportunities, taking into account impartiality and non-discrimination based on gender, race, ideology or any other personal or social condition or circumstance.